TZM038Regular price €12,95
The book as a PDF file and the sound examples as MP3 files can be downloaded at the end of the ordering process.
Digital English Edition (PDF + MP3)
The first volume of Steve Baker’s Blues Harmonica Playalongs contains 11 of his best known instrumental compositions in musical notation and tablature (solos are not notated), plus extensive explanations and practising tips for each song, in combination with an audio package offering each tune in the full version with Steve’s original harmonica, plus a playback version without harp for you to jam along to. In addition, Vol. 1 comes with an appendix on music theory and the underlying principles of harmony in terms of how they relate to the diatonic harmonica. Recorded with top professional accompanists, Blues Harmonica Playalongs Vol. 1 offers an ideal starting point for the aspiring diatonic harmonica player to expand and develop their skill set and have a great time playing some really cool tunes in the process.
• Session Shuffle Key: E Harp: A
• Poor Boy Boogie Key: C Harp: F
• Rainy Day Blues Key: G Harp: C
• Funky Mardi Gras Key: A Harp: D
• Straight Harp Shuffle Key: A Harp: A
• Off The Top Key: G Harp: C
• Doublecrossed & Blue Key: Bm Harp: A
• Worried Mind Key: C Harp: F
• Stomping Key: E Harp: A
• Ready To Go Key: D Harp: C
• Gimme A Break Key: A Harp: D